Monday, September 3, 2012

Fashion Week Bug...

So, with 4 days and 20 hours until my show and soo many things up in the air, Labor Day weekend was a mixed bag of enjoyable time off from work and frenetic thinking and rethinking. So much so that I believe I have caught a fashion week bug....

What am I going to do about it, oh nothing but try and catch up on some sleep - get some lemon and drink my favorite tea with lemon and honey.

My webpage has been redesigned, and will proabaly need a redesign after the show...

My very first press release has been sent and is being picked up, here and there. It's all coming together! It's just that 10-15% of things that I won't be able to control that are giving me pause. But in the meantime there's fashion's night out to look forward to! I think I'm going to the Mary Alice Stephenson party - I'm just obsessed with her lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment