Monday, July 9, 2012

It's Sample Time....

I know I should post pics, but I'm just not going to...September is so close, surely you can wait to see the collection until then! But they're rolling in and looking good. Onto my fit models and model search. 2 possibilities, from among friends, so far! Anyone have a curvy, beautiful friend...send them my way!

Today I'm going to rant about shoes! Very early in the summer I spotted these shoes at L&T, saw they had them online as well. And I went to the "designers" website and they were there. So, there was a good chance they wouldn't sell out of my size. A few weeks later, there was a percentage off on them and a coupon. It was still early in the season, I still was i no rush. A month and a half later, they were dicounted, plus a percentage off and a coupon...time to buy, so I did. That was early May. Today makes the 2nd time I've worn the wedges and the incline is so deceivingly steep that it feels like I'm on my tiptoes when I walk. The brand, a famous person who basically slapped their name on a line of shoes obviously developed by someone else....poor design Ivanka. Check out the culprits below...




No comments:

Post a Comment