Thursday, July 14, 2011

Group and Power Plate...

My 2nd power plate class was yesterday at 7am and I was the only 1 signed up so I got personalized attention from the instructor. She focused a lot on lower body, with squats and such bc that's my problem area - so I was very thrilled about that. It was tough and intense - especially the core workout (planks, side planks, lifed crunches). I dragged myself home just feeling every muscle engaged. Now, trying to eat well and fuel my body. So far so good, but I know I'm going to need some kind of protein drink because my muscles are aching, so I had the naked protein drink - they have a lot of sugar so I saved half for the day after.

Group was intense again - my hats off to all of us brave females as we all have such stories which inspire courage, hope and love. As we share intimate details of our live, these are the emotions that I feel towards these women - my sisters. There are other emotions also, like immense anger! I can't help it - my anger has come back - I thought I had yoga'd it out of my system, but it is my constant companion. I'm not sure how to process it, so I"m having a biit of a tough time with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment