Friday, July 22, 2011

Anyone have a scale?

Normal workouts last from 45 minutes to 1 hour plus - I honestly don't think I can go back to a normal workout again! After just 1 week of power plate classes/2 power yoga sessions/1 day of running in Central Park, I have slimmed down enormously. And just in time to get into the more skimpy dresses I have, which are appropriate for the 100 degree plus stiflingly humid weather! It wasn't all due to my workout though, I also reduced my caloric intake and switched to having more salads, fruits, veggies and water into my diet.

But this 2nd week is definitely tougher, I can feel my muscles aching all throughout my body! I went to power yoga this am, almost didn't go but once I'm out of my apartment doors I don't turn back. And the more soothing instructor wasn't there - it was the tougher one. So as she's checking me in, she asks - what should I focus on today. And I say I don't know, I'm just tired and she said so am I , actually! And she goes super easy on the class - it was perfect, but somehow I still managed to sweat bucket loads....prob all the toxins from drinking the night before - 2 glasses of Rose.  After I polished that 2nd glass, I knew today was going to be a yoga day - not a power plate day.

But the point is I know I'm way down from the 132lbs I reported in June - but no scale to see how far down from it I am! I'll be able to weigh myself on Sunday - I can't wait for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment