Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What to do what to do...

I had a restless night, woke up feeling so tired and lethargic. Managed to put on workout clothes and popped in Insanity. Couldn't get through the first 5 minutes, so stopped the tape and plopped on my couch. Decided to make it a late workout day. Figure I'll have my bacon, egg and cheese - get some energy, plow through my day and workout at night.

Group yesterday was good, I talked about all the messed up relationships I seem to get myself into. I'm upset about it because I felt I was always true to what I believe. But I see that I've been very passive and permissive,that has just got to stop. So I'm going to take a step back, be true to what I believe and who I want to be. So cliche, but life is not a dress rehearsal - passivity will never get me to where I want to be. I have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment