Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ugh Defeat....

Ok, I suck - I admit it! Al's parents live somewhere that the natural disasters occurred and I texted him that I hope they're ok....I know, I know I said I'm over him and would be cutting him out of my life. I am, on my own terms! Not on anyone else's i.e. my own judgemental terms.

Uh, definitely going to power yoga at 6:45 tomorrow morning and start my day off on the right foot. I'm feeling much better - 95%, yoga will get me to that 100% - I just know it. Then running in Central Park Saturday morning, I'm sooo out of shape! Not sure I'll be able to make it up a hill - maybe I will do a milder workout with Urban Rebounding and some weights....yeah, I think I'll save the park for next weekend! But its my diet that I really need to change, I've been eating everything in sight and my butt, has been absorbing it all - this weekend I start the turnaround. And a food diary - the biggest expenditure when you live in the city, food. Because on my way home I pass a zillion restaurants  the organic hummus place, the grilled burger place - with awesome fries, the supermarket that has the Jax baked cheese puffs I like, not to mention Wendy's, the place with the awesome margherita slices, Big Daddy's which has awesome 2 hot dog and french fries dish, the italian place with awesome truffle fries and lobster mac and cheese, I could backtrack uptown a bit (which I've done before) and got the best lamb spare ribs....Do I really need to go on, because I can - ugh, how horrible. Maybe food is the greatest love of my life....ohhhh!

Oh, still haven't reviewed my project with my boss, but we put it on the schedule to do it first thing tomorrow morning. Since she's in Ca - I get 3 hours, 2.5 to fine tun and finish some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment