Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday brunch all by myself....Internet Dating

"Poor poor me, no tv! No one to call me on the telephone!" My sisters would get this. Its from a song of a play we were all in together in grade school. I was a dancer, my oldest sister an actor, can't remember what L did - I'll have to ask her. Feels like it never happened, it was so long ago. Except that I love dancing and after doing it at the Gansevoort Park Ave last night, I'm inspired to pursue it more actively than just in Zumba class...keep reading to learn what I end up doing. It's going to be fun.

But instead of ordering in and nursing my hangover in my room, I'm at Friend of a Farmer's in Gramercy having a BloodyMary and eggs benedict. Of  course order the eggs cooked through and they comerunny as hell.I am so hungry, I take 2 bites and tell them its runny and I want it cooked through.

So while I'm out with my hairdstylist last night I tell him I do internet dating. That's how I met 2 of the 3 men I've dated (1 of whom I lived with for 3 years). Its a little taboo and I don't tell many people. I will get into it in the next blog, food just came and I'm starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment