Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The big 5-0 - thank y'all!

Is it corny to celebrate each milestone number of public followers I get? I'm not sure - as long as I pay hommage to it in a fun way! But, can't think of anything fun except maybe divulging secrets about myself - that's scary, because there are a ton. No, we won't go the secret route.

So, I spilled my soul in group sessions I attend. I talked about my fear, that's been stifling me for a couple of months. And its funny because my motto for 2011 is "Have no Fear" attack everything head on and do not fear the outcome. I feel I never get my point across and back down a lot because I'm afraid what people will think, their reactions and most importantly their rejection. But I'm tapping back into my brash, open self - I am who I am and there's no need for me to hide it - so I'm embracing my motto again - No Fear, baby! Even if you don't love me, I love me and at the end of the day I'm all I've got -- thanks for that bit of wisdom MM, I'll never forget when you wrote that to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment