Thursday, May 26, 2011

Why do people Stare?

Why when you have the most garrish, huge eyesore is the time when its the most beautiful weather and everyone has to check out everyone else on the streets and that means checking out your eyesore! WIth the help of scalding hot black tea bags directly on my cold sore it went from yellow and puffy, this morning, to brownish and unpuffy - I'm beginning to regain control of my face. But for someone who's semi lactose intolerant - intaking lots of skim milk, yogurt, eggs, whey protein drinks, calcium pills, acidophilus pills, vitamin B - my body is about to go into serious lactose rejection..but I'll deal with that when I get to it. My boss leaves tomorrow and it hasn't been stressful, I don't know why I always feel on edge when she comes, it's actually a calming influence - I guess I'm always expecting the other shoe to drop, but it never does.

My throat is sore, I'm weak, my ears are popping - its like I have a full on flu without all the congestion. It's terrible, but I haven't been exercising, eating all the right foods...I hope to be back in action soon. But right now I'm tired and going to call it a night

No comments:

Post a Comment