Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday.....

I woke up this am and got back on track with Insanity - this weekend was a weekend of body skimming dresses and let me tell you 1 week of Insanity has really slimmed down my butt and thighs, I'm not in 100% perfect shape for the dresses but then again who ever is. Work today and this week will be brutal, I have to get so much done in a day. I emailed myself some work and will get to it after yoga tonight. I'm going to take the 8:15pm session because I have just been seriously self destructive this weekend and I have had enough of my shennanigans. So, forget Zumba for a bit, I need to get back in touch with the peace and stillness already inside me. Get back to loving myself and thereby loving everyone. To let go of my anger, and embrace the joy/gift of life and reach my full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment