Thursday, May 19, 2011

Meetings...

I love when people (bosses) schedule meeting for a 1/2 hour and then it goes into the 2nd hour and it's going into lunch already. Solution, team breaks out the chocolate covered almonds and starts snacking. Really, just did the intense Insanity workout this am and now face the threat of ruining results with choc covered almonds....oy vey! After hightaling it to the loo, I'm onto my baked wild salmon and yams...delicious!

Haven't had time to think much about meeting my new therapist, I'm just going to go in there with an open heart and mind (the definition of humility according to the yoga sutras), be brave and tell her my story. And allow her years of experience to get me through the mud - I feel like I'm a good way through it but just need that helping hand extended for me to grab onto and pull myself out/free myself from the remainder...

No comments:

Post a Comment